Monday, November 22, 2010

In Whom Are You Trusting?

Hello Everyone

I pray your eyes will be opened to God's truth and you will allow it to set you free.  May you find spiritual advancement and strength for your journey as you press on towards the mark of the high calling.

With the knowledge of God's word to encourage you and provide you the wisdom to be safe.  God has ordained the power to set you free, it is settled and cannot be changed!  Here's the catch, YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE IT if you want to be free. It does not matter what your situation is, where you have been or what you have done.  It only matters where you go from this moment on. 

So relax and enjoy the wonderous love and glory of God's presence as you journey into the discovery of his Holy word.  Allow God's mercy to cover you and bring deliverance and healing into the area of your need.  Tell him of your love for him and his mercy for you and others who struggle as they spiritually journey home.  You and I along with everyone else have and continue to fall short in so many ways, thank him for his mercy and redemption and allow him to minister to you right now.  
Feel better?  We must contionue to grow and spiritually develop, precept upon precept, level to level, season to season as God reveals his truth and instructions to us in the body of Christ.

I have a word for you today!

Get your house in order! You have no doubt heard this more than once and great wisdom to live by. 
"But I tell you there is another order that I am desiring from you. Order of authority, my authority saith the Lord. Remove your idols and clear the path for I have come that you might see once again my authority saith the Lord. Put that in order which is to be in the correct order. The placement of my Godhead, that which is under subjection to my authority is not above me, correct its proper placement in your heart,in your mind and apply it to your life.

The church is not higher than I, your country is not higher than I saith the Lord, your fame is not higher than I saith the Lord. I AM THAT I AM, THE BEGININNG AND THE END, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA saith the Lord. I will not share my glory for I am a jealous God,your God if you will let me. I will not be mocked saith the Lord.  Do not continue to anger me with your idols.  That which is coming requires me and my hand of protection to cover you.

Think not the day is long and there is plenty of time.  I am bringing that which will bring placement of order, the correct order so that there is no confusion to those who seek me.  Clear the path in front of you and remove the idols or you will need me and not find me.  Call out to me today that I might show you great and mighty thing yet to come. Get your priorities in order and placement of my authority in correct order saith the Lord".

Blessings to you all.
Rev Renita Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment