Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Word From Our Father God

From the Father:
If thou only knew my love for you and could understand my plans for you, thou would devote thyself unto me. Did I not tell you "lean not unto your own understanding" but in all ways acknowledge me and I will direct your paths, for my ways and thoughts are higher than your ways and thoughts.   I knowest the plan I have ordained for you, ordained before you were formed in your mother's womb.  Things that thou knowest not and cannot know unless I reveal them unto you.   It can only be accomplished if thou will seek me with all your heart, pull away from the world for it has consumed you and your family.   


Seek me and I will show you the way, I will show you great and mighty things which thou knowest not.   My child if thou knewest even a very small knowledge of my being thou wouldest trust and follow me.  If thou could only believe that I Am and that I know and love you beyond any measure you could imagine.  I knowest all that you have done and all that you have thought.  Beloved I also know where you are and how you have struggled.   Let me help you and cleanse you, let me show you your new nature and help you diminish the old corrupt nature.  It having been polluted by the things of this world.  Let me help you to be renewed in your mind, body and soul to be reconciled unto me the Father. That you might become the creation you were created to be.  


The natural man hath no place in the spirit man, but the spirit man should rule the natural man for I am spirit and the natural man (flesh) is of the cursed nature before the re-birth at salvation.  The cursed nature was not created by me to be, it exist by the sinful nature of Adam and Eve.  But I tell you I stand at the door and knock and if any man heareth me let him open the door that I might come in.  I have come that you might have life and be reconciled unto God. Salvation has many benefits.  


Do you know in your heart that I have not created you to be in this sinful nature?   I have prosperous plans for you, searchest thou soul and see that I am not in the sinful nature. The sinful nature is death and I have come that you might have life, yes, life here and now and in eternal life. Try me and see if I will not perform my word in the things which I have told you. But you must seek me early that thou mayest lay hold of me in time saith the Lord. You sayeth I cometh from my mother and father but I tell you you cometh from me saith the Lord. I am the Father of Fathers and I have sent my son of his free choice to redeem you and reconcile you unto me. Think it not strange that I have come unto you this day for I have ordained it in days past. For thou knewest I would come and thou knowest in the depths of thou heart that I AM. 


Listen to me this day my child and seek me for I am here to be found and your restoration is near if thou will come nigh unto me. I have waited so long for you to return unto me, I have longed for your fellowship. Turn from thy wicked ways this day and repent, see if I will not bless you in ways that thou knowest not. Say not it is a lie and faint away but believe and see if I will not do what I have said. You will know me when you hear my voice, be not swayed to and fro as many of my children but seek me and you will find me and all that you have need of will be there saith the Lord. 


Seek me early and you will find me. Do thou knowest how much I loveth thee why do you run from me? I have no harm in my heart towards thee but love of a kind that you have never known. So try me and see if I will not show you a new direction that will give you life. Seek me now while I can still be found saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment